I have stopped posting my op-ed work online as I make the transition from writing in a journalistic framework to writing with creative goals. This site focuses on Lomako Into the African Rainforest, which is an experiential adventure memoir and explains a bit about the other work I have going on concurrently with Lomako. 

There's two things: Firstly, and principally, there's the CCC project which I discuss elsewhere and which is still partially under wraps; then there is the fact I have more than enough material for a short story collection and I would like to start putting one together. I will call it Masolo. 

Comments

  1. The last year was seriously deformed as a result of the COVID crisis. However mankind's relationship to the planet, and responsibility to his cohabitants, remains crucial to our common future. This website describes my history in Africa and the book(s) I have written about it. We need to remember though the huge vitality and mind bending possibilities those landscapes and opportunities present are in danger if we fail to act to rectify the dangers we have released.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment